Quiz for Lessons 316 - 320
Mechanics - Capitalization
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. The swedish angel was a modern hero.
2. Nowhere was anger laughing louder.
3. The required courses are math, english, science and world history I.
4. Popular ancient courses are greek, latin, and hebrew.
5. The president will address the house of representatives this afternoon.
6. The supreme court and federal banking commission are important government bodies.
7. capt. j. r. banner will meet with a. b. javits, esq. about the matter.
8. We will go at 8:00 a.m. or at 1:00 p.m.
9. Did Julius Caesar live in 25 b c. or a.d. 25?
10. mr. henry c. james, jr., and miss emily shepard were married by rev. frank black.
--For answers scroll down.
1. Swedish Angel (epithet)
2. Anger (personification)
3. English/World History I
5. President/House of Representatives
6. Supreme Court/Federal Banking Commission
7. Capt. J. R. Banner/A. B. Javits, Esq.
10. Mr. Henry C. James, Jr./Miss Emily Shepard/Rev. Frank Black
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2012 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.shtml. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search