Mechanics - Capitalization
Capitalize the abbreviations Jr., Sr., and Esq. following names; the abbreviations A.M., P.M., B.C., and A.D.; and abbreviations of academic degrees.
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. What happened in a.d. 1492?
2. Be here promptly at 9:45 a.m.
3. This is Kraig Jenson, m.d., my doctor.
4. John Jones, jr. is my neighbor.
5. At 2:00 p.m. richard wiget, sr. and c. elliott, esq. will be with us.
--For answers scroll down.
5. P.M./Richard Wiget, Sr./C. Elliott, Esq.
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2012 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search