Mechanics - Capitalization
Capitalize the titles of books, newspapers, magazines, and all other kinds of literary works. Capitalize works of art, motion pictures, and musical compositions. Do not capitalize the articles (a, an, the), prepositions, or conjunctions unless they come first or last in these titles.
Examples: Death of a Salesman, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. My favorite book is a tale of two cities.
2. Have you ever heard the song "earth angel"?
3. Jeff's theme was entitled "among the stars."
4. We take two newspapers new utah and the deseret news.
5. national geographic and reader's digest are both interesting magazines.