Mechanics - Capitalization
Capitalize names of countries, nationalities, races, languages, and adjectives derived from them. Examples: Germany, Swedes, Indians, French, English countryside
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. The germans destroyed some of the english landscape during the war.
2. The french wines are famous in the united states and mexico.
3. Most blacks in the United States prefer the term african-american, and many orientals prefer to be called asian.
4. many japanese customs are strange to us.
5. The finns and the russians live across the sea from each other.
--For answers scroll down.
2. French/United States/ Mexico
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2014 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search