Mechanics - Capitalization
Capitalize religions, creeds, and denominations; the Bible and its parts; other sacred books; nouns and personal pronouns referring to the Deity (God). Do not capitalize god when it refers to mythology.
Examples: Christianity, Protestants, Exodus, Koran, and Jesus and His works
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. The lutherans will meet next week.
2. The torah is part of the bible.
3. The savior in christianity is Jesus.
4. Zeus is the head god in greek mythology.
5. Is mohammed spoken of in the talmud?