Quiz for Lessons 311 - 315
Mechanics - Capitalization
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. The industrial era was important to the development of america.
2. The national league is older than the american league as a baseball league.
3. He attended amity high school and the university of wisconsin.
4. I want to ride the zepher and the heber creeper.
5. The league of women voters will meet in the wiswell building.
6. Is the eiffel tower in paris, france?
7. The future farmers of america is an old organization.
8. I tried palmolive soap and crest toothpaste.
9. The hub for delta airlines is in utah.
10. The empire state building is taller than the chrysler building.
--For answers scroll down.
1. Industrial Era/America
2. National League/American League
3. Amity High School/University of Wisconsin
4. Zepher/Heber Creeper
5. League of Women Voters/Wiswell Building
6. Eiffel Tower/Paris/France
7. Future Farmers of America
9. Delta Airlines/Utah
10. Empire State Building/Chrysler Building
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2014 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search