Quiz for Lessons 406 - 410
Mechanics - Punctuation - Apostrophes
Instructions: Supply the apostrophes and/or "s" to make the possessives in the following sentences.
1. Could I buy fifty cents worth of candy for the kids?
2. Somebodys shoes have been left in the living room.
3. His shoes are here, but where are yours?
4. His aunts nephew will be on television with Chansons group.
5. The cows udder was cut from jumping the neighbors fence.
6. Bob and Rays store will be open on Christmas.
7. Everybody elses help will be appreciated by my mothers family.
8. Just two days work will finish this room.
9. Anns and Marys costumes were the prettiest of everyones.
10. The women and girls ages were revealed to everyone.