Mechanics - Punctuation - Apostrophes
Use the apostrophe with expressions of time, space, and amount.
He bought a dollar's worth of ice cream.
Instructions: Supply the apostrophes to make the possessivesPossessives show whose something is. in the following sentences.
1. You are to be here in two hours time.
2. Can you spare a moments time to help me?
3. That store sells a quarters worth of candy for a dime.
4. The child had three pennies worth of candy in his sack.
5. To finish this job will take four days work.