Mechanics - Punctuation - Apostrophes
If the indefinite pronounIndefinite pronouns are pronouns that do not point out specifically. They point out generally. They include such words as another, any, anybody, anyone, anything, both, each, either, everybody, everyone, everything, many, neither, nobody, none, no one, one, other, others, some, somebody, and someone. Source: Lesson 28 is followed by "else," then that word takes the apostrophe.
Somebody else's lock is on my locker.
Instructions: Supply the apostrophes and/or "s" ('s) to make the possessives in the following sentences.
1. Someone else effort caused the needed result.
2. We should always be aware of somebody else pain.
3. Everyone else coat has been hung up.
4. Does anyone else need mean anything to you?
5. No one else houses were damaged by the storm.