Quiz for Lessons 346 - 350
Mechanics - Punctuation - Commas
Instructions: Place commas where they are needed.
1. Baseball basketball track and tennis require running.
2. The numbers 8 16 32 and 48 are called even numbers.
3. Eat drink and make merry for you will soon die.
4. I like shopping my husband likes dining and the family likes activities.
5. Working hard saving some money and providing for a family should be important for a father.
6. I saw him run up the mountain jump off the cliff and land in a pine tree.
7. He was from Great Falls Montana and she was from Twin Falls Idaho.
8. I have been to Dubois Idaho Taber Alberta Canada and Whippany New Jersey.
9. She likes to sing to play the piano and to read novels.
10. The search party looked along the road up the hill and down the alleys for clues.