Quiz for Lessons 111-115
Parts of the Sentence - Subject/Verb, Predicate Nominatives, Direct Objects
Instructions: Find the subjects, verbs, predicate nominatives, direct objects, interjectionsSee Lesson 97 for more information about interjections., and introductory thereSee Lesson 96 for more information about introductory there. in the these sentences.
1. Both the lady and the gentleman had proper manners and good etiquette.
2. My wife dusted the furniture and cleaned the floors.
3. There is no reason for this mess.
4. Where is the white tablecloth for the table?
5. Well, there are no more candles for sale.
6. The actress was still a very beautiful and lovely person.
7. My mother wanted both flour and sugar from the neighbor.
8. The student knew the answer and was sure of it.
9. The snow storm raged during the night and all day.
10. Jim caught and cleaned both fish quickly.