Parts of Speech - Prepositions
Instructions: Combine the two sentences into one sentence using a prepositional phraseA prepositional phrase starts with a preposition, ends with an object, and may have modifiers between the preposition and the object of the preposition.
Source: Lesson 71.
The ice melted. The ice was in the glass.
Answer: The ice in the glass melted.
1. My dog is named Badger. He is in the garden area.
2. The sunset was beautiful. The sunset was in the west.
3. The grass is dead. The grass is near the road.
4. That girl is my best friend. She lives across the street.
5. I talked to that man. He is in my club.