Parts of Speech - Adjectives
This is just a review assignment covering
Lessons 41, 42, 43, and
44. See how you do and then go
back and review areas that caused trouble.
Instructions: Choose the correct adjectives in these sentences.
1. (Them, Those) skate boards are in the wrong place.
Those skate boards are in the wrong place.
2. (This, These) kind of job is hard work.
This kind of job is hard work.
3. You need (a pen and a calculator, a pen and calculator).
You need a pen and
4. Our society needs (these, that) kinds of rules.
Our society needs these kinds of rules.
5. The zoo has (a, an) elephant that is huge.
The zoo has an elephant that is huge.