Quiz for Lessons 106 - 110
Parts of the Sentence - Direct Object
Instructions: Find the subjects, verbs, direct objects, and predicate nominatives in the these sentences. They may be sentences with direct objects, compound verbs with separate direct objects, predicate nominatives, or without either a direct object or predicate nominative.
1. Someone must have dialed my number by mistake.
2. They hung up quickly.
3. I hate phone calls.
4. The girl combed her hair and brushed her teeth for her date.
5. The boy and the girl love their dogs.
6. Joe should have been captain of the debate team.
7. The soldier cleaned and polished his rifle.
8. The girls fished for hours without a bite.
9. Today was the warmest day in years.
10. You must do your lessons correctly.