Parts of Speech - Prepositions
Instructions: Combine the two sentences into one sentence using a prepositional phrase. Example: The ice melted. The ice was in the glass. Combined: The ice in the glass melted.
1. My dog is named Badger. He is in the garden area.
2. The sunset was beautiful. The sunset was in the west.
3. The grass is dead. The grass is near the road.
4. That girl is my best friend. She lives across the street.
5. I talked to that man. He is in my club.
--For answers scroll down.
1. My dog in the garden area is named Badger
2. The sunset in the west was beautiful.
3. The grass near the road is dead.
4. That girl across the street is my best friend.
5. I talked to that man in my club.
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2012 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search