Parts of the Sentence - Compound/Complex Sentences
Instructions: The following sentences are either a simple sentence, a compound sentence, a complex sentence or a compound/complex sentence. Identify the sentences telling what kind each is.
1. None of the other jurors asked me to change my mind.
2. Barbara and Jeanne whispered and giggled all night.
3. That he is my cousin cannot be denied.
4. The boy who is speaking is my brother, and he will be staying with us.
5. I know you don't like him, but that doesn't matter.
--For answers scroll down.
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2012 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search