Quiz for Lessons 421 - 425
Mechanics - Punctuation - Hyphens
Instructions: Supply hyphens where they are needed in these sentences.
1. The Anglo French contest for North America was early in our history.
2. Take a word and work backward to its back formation.
3. I need to deemphasize some of those old concepts.
4. There is a twin bill at the drive in.
5. I hate his so what attitude that he always uses on us.
6. My new brother in law will be here for a visit soon.
7. I love that good to the last drop taste which this has.
8. The test is on chapters 8 through 12 in the math text.
9. The store has its annual better than ever price sale this week.
10. Your off the cuff remarks made for a great interview.