Quiz for Lessons 316 - 320
Mechanics - Capitalization
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. The swedish angel was a modern hero.
The Swedish Angel epithet was a modern hero.
2. Nowhere was anger laughing louder.
Nowhere was Angerpersonification laughing louder.
3. The required courses are math, english, science, and world history I.
The required courses are math, English, science, and World History I.
4. Popular ancient courses are greek, latin, and hebrew.
Popular ancient courses are Greek, Latin, and Hebrew.
5. The president will address the house of representatives this afternoon.
The President will address the House of Representatives this afternoon.
6. The supreme court and federal banking commission are important government bodies.
The Supreme Court and Federal Banking Commission are important government bodies.
7. capt. j. r. banner will meet with a. b. javits, esq. about the matter.
Capt. J. R. Banner will meet with A. B. Javits, Esq. about the matter.
8. We will go at 8:00 a.m. or at 1:00 p.m.
We will go at 8:00 A.M. or at 1:00 P.M.
9. Did Julius Caesar live in 25 b c. or a.d. 25?
Did Julius Caesar live in 25 B.C. or A.D. 25?
10. mr. henry c. james, jr., and miss emily shepard were married by rev. frank black.
Mr. Henry C. James, Jr., and Miss Emily Shepard were married by Rev. Frank Black.
Related links: Lessons 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306,
307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312,
313, 314, 315, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, and 320