Quiz for Lessons 306 - 310
Mechanics - Capitalization
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. The state of south dakota has mount rushmore in it.
The state of South Dakota has Mount Rushmore in it.
2. The work days are monday through friday.
The work days are Monday through Friday.
3. The term caucasians comes from the caucasus mountains.
The term Caucasians comes from the Caucasus Mountains.
4. To the north lies montana, a state on fire.
To the north lies Montana, a state on fire.
5. The southwest has some very interesting sites.
The Southwest has some very interesting sites.
6. This wednesday i have two meetings to attend.
This Wednesday I have two meetings to attend.
7. The cold months are january and february.
The cold months are January and February.
8. Next summer we need to go to florida in the south.
Next summer we need to go to Florida in the South.
9. The methodists and mormons are two religions that send out missionaries.
The Methodists and Mormons are two religions that send out missionaries.
10. zions park and arches national park are fun to visit.
Zions Park and Arches National Park are fun to visit.
Related links: Lessons 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306,
307, 308, 309, and 310