Parts of Speech - Adjectives
Never use double comparisons. If you use er or est, then don't use more or most.
Correct: He is busier than I.
Incorrect: He is more busier than I.
Instructions: Chose the correct form in the following sentences.
1. Yesterday we played our (worse, worst) concert.
2. I am (more hungrier, hungrier) now.
3. Who is the (shorter, more shorter, most short, shortest) of the four sisters?
4. Is this the (best, better, more better, most best ) value that you have?
5. John is the (most happiest, happiest) kid I know.