Mechanics - Punctuation - Commas
Use a comma to separate introductory words yes and no and mild interjectionAn interjection is a word or word group that shows feeling. A mild interjection is followed by a comma; a strong interjection is followed by an exclamation mark.
Source: Lesson 85 from the sentence that follows them.
Oh, I heard that before.
Yes, I will be here.
Instructions: Place commas where they are needed.
1. Yes you may leave the room.
2. Of course I won't change my plans.
3. Oh you want to try my patience more.
4. No I didn't see you there.
5. Wow you think that is great.