Quiz for Lessons 66-70
Parts of Speech - Adverbs
Instructions: Choose the correct form for the following sentences.
1. Matthew plays tennis (bad, badly).
2. Can't you see the game (good, well)?
3. The apple tastes (bad, badly).
4. Are you (sure, surely) he will come?
5. The man felt (bad, badly) about the accident.
6. The weather has been (real, really) cold lately.
7. His death caused everyone to be (real, very) sad.
8. Do you feel (good, well)?
9. The pizza tastes (real, really) (good, well).
10. You (sure, surely) are wrong.
--For answers scroll down.
9. really, good
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2014 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.shtml. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search