Quiz for Lessons 66 - 70
Parts of Speech - Adverbs
Instructions: Choose the correct form for the following sentences.
1. Matthew plays tennis (bad, badly).
2. Can't you see the game (good, well)?
3. The apple tastes (bad, badly).
4. Are you (sure, surely) he will come?
5. The man felt (bad, badly) about the accident.
6. The weather has been (real, really) cold lately.
7. His death caused everyone to be (real, very) sad.
8. Do you feel (good, well)?
9. The pizza tastes (real, really) (good, well).
10. You (sure, surely) are wrong.