Quiz for Lessons 41-45
Parts of Speech - Adjectives
Instructions: Choose the correct answer in these sentences.
1. Mr. Smith is (a husband and father, a husband and a father).
2. (An, A) orange is sweeter than (an, a) pear.
3. May I go to the movie with (them, those) boys?
4. I would avoid (this, these) kinds of back operations.
5. (That, those) sorts of plants are poisonous.
6. May I go help (those, these, them)?
7. James wants (a watch and a camera, a watch and camera).
8. (A, An) answer is what I need now.
--For answers scroll down.
1. a husband and father
2. an and a
7. a watch and a camera
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2014 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search