Quiz for Lessons 36-40
Parts of Speech - Adjectives
Instructions: Give the comparative and superlative forms for these adjectives.
--For answers scroll down.
1. fair, fairer, fairest
2. tender, tenderer, tenderest
3. difficult, more difficult, most difficult
4. earnest, more earnest, most earnest
5. responsible, more responsible, most responsible
6. easy, easier, easiest
7. many, more, most
8. straight, straighter, straightest
9. muddy, muddier, muddiest
10. cheerful, more cheerful, most cheerful
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2012 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.shtml. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search