Quiz for Lessons 146 -150
Parts of the Sentence - Noun & Pronoun Review
Instructions: Find the verbs, subjects, predicate nominatives, direct objects, appositive, and nouns of address in these sentences and tell whether the verb is transitive active (ta), transitive passive (tp), intransitive linking (il), or intransitive complete (ic).
1. Curtis, has Jay found his lost keys?
2. There on the porch stood Badger, our lost dog.
3. Sunday, Ila, will be our anniversary.
4. Those two boys, Ivan and he, argue incessantly.
5. He needs more helpers, you and me.
6. Rebecca, why haven't you practiced your music?
7. Your car has been sold today, Todd.
8. In the plowed field some corn was planted.
9. Joe, my uncle, Al Brim, is a famous skater.
10. This matter should not be decided without much thought.
without much thought.