Parts of Speech - Adverbs
Instructions: Choose the correct form for each of these sentences. Remember that adjectives modify nouns and pronouns while adverbs modify verbs, adjectives or other adverbs.
1. Mr. Peterson always speaks (good, well).
2. That coach (sure, surely) gets results.
3. Those knives are (awful, very) sharp.
4. The bacon tasted (good, well).
5. The new teacher (sure, really) is smart.
6. Your assignment was done (bad, badly).
7. I am (real, really) sorry to hear that.
--For answers scroll down.
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2012 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search