Parts of Speech - Adverbs
Adverbs may be compound. Example: He speaks rapidly and well.
Instructions: Find the adverbs in these sentences.
1. We shouldn't decide this very important decision quickly or foolishly.
2. Suddenly and quietly the boys slipped from the room.
3. The girls did the dishes laughingly and happily together.
4. Marilyn types rapidly and accurately.
5. Either today or tomorrow we will go to the zoo.
--For answers scroll down.
1. n't, very, quickly, foolishly
2. suddenly, quietly
3. laughingly, happily, together
4. rapidly, accurately
5. today, tomorrow
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2014 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search