Parts of Speech - Pronouns
This lesson is a review of the five kinds of pronouns.
Instructions: Find each pronoun and tell what kind it is. It is either personal, relative, demonstrative, indefinite, or interrogative.
1. From whom did you get that?
2. Neither of my brothers would read me the story.
3. You need someone who will be kind to others.
4. What does this have to do with me?
5. I liked the play that you hated.
--For answers scroll down.
1. whom - interrogative, you - personal, that - demonstrative
2. neither - indefinite, my - personal, me - personal
3. you - personal, someone - indefinite, who - relative, others - indefinite
4. what - interrogative, this - demonstrative, me - personal
5. I - personal, that - relative, you - personal
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2014 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search